Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
e team announced that it
The BC Lions has extended head coach Mike Benevides contract through the 2016 season. Benevides enters his third year at coaching the Lions after taking over from Wally Buono in 2011. He has posted a 24-12 regular season record over the past two seasons. “Mike continues to grow as both a coach and a leader and hes earned this extension,” said Lions general manager Wally Buono. “He has led our team to winning regular season records and consecutive playoff appearances while putting his own unique stamp on the team and his staff.” Benevides has spent the past 10 seasons as a member of the Lions staff starting out as the clubs special teams coordinator and linebackers coach from 2003 to 2007 and defensive coordinator from 2008 to 2011. The ultimate goal is to win a championship and to say that anything has truly been accomplished yet would not be accurate," Benevides said Tuesday. "I am very proud of the men we have assembled to try and bring home the Grey Cup this year and I will continue to make that our number one goal each and every day I have the privilege of leading these outstanding men.” The Lions open the 2014 regular season Saturday at home against the Edmonton Eskimos. Ron Francis Penguins Jersey . "Yes, Id like to get them in," Detroits rookie manager said. "Mother Natures going to have a say in that." Sure enough, the Tigers had their game against the Kansas City Royals postponed because of rain on Thursday. Paul Coffey Penguins Jersey . The 31-year-old Russian dominated the No. 3-ranked Ferrer throughout, breaking the defending champion and local favourite four times on the indoor hard court. http://www.penguinsauthenticofficial.com...hi-jersey/ . The 20-year-old Barkley, whose impressive form this season could earn him a place in Englands World Cup squad, was hurt in Evertons 4-0 win over Queens Park Rangers in the FA Cup on Jan. Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys . Adam LaRoche will take that. "I like our position in the standings and I like how our team is playing," LaRoche said after Washington swept a day-night doubleheader from the Cubs on Saturday. Brian Dumoulin Penguins Jersey . The team announced that it exercised the options on 15 players including goalkeepers Evan Bush, Maxime Crepeau and Troy Perkins, defenders Matteo Ferrari, Karl W. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Kansas City Royals have traded infielder/outfielder Jimmy Paredes to the Baltimore Orioles in exchange for cash considerations. The 25-year-old Paredes was designated for assignment on July 16, when the Royals acquired right-handed pitcher Jason Frasor. Paredes joiined Kansas City on Feb.dddddddddddd 17,claimed off waivers from the Orioles. He played in nine games for the Royals this season, with two hits in 10 at-bats along with two steals and three runs scored. The switch-hitter was batting .305 with five homers and 36 RBI at Triple-A Omaha. ' ' 'emouth stats Get a free £10 bet ' ' '